- The Chronicles of the Chreo Jik'harroi 1997, 1999-present
- A tabletop role-playing campaing (a la Dungeons and Dragons) in
the Earthdawn system, the
campaign has been running for a while quite successfully. I'm
quite pleased with it.
- Broadway's On The Rocks II - 1997, 1999-present
- A LARP, being written by A Bright
Green Dragon LARPs, the pages are being hosted here at D.M.E.
because D.M. is one of the authors of the LARP. (LARP = Live Action
Role-Playing. Think of Dungeons&Dragons, only acting it out.)
- Linux at Wellesley College - 1999
- In the spring semester of 1999, D.M. did an independant
study on how to set up a mostly standard Intel PC as a web/internet
server. Because she didn't have a clue at the time, and most of the CS
department at Wellesley didn't either, she used RedHat Linux 5.2, and
proceeded to make a series of web pages discussing how to set up a
server at Wellesley.
The documents are preserved in posterity here for any other
Wellesley students who get thoroughly fed up with the standard college